Introduction
Nature’s first green is gold,
Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Robert Frost
As a citizen of multiple countries and an avid traveler, my passion lies in the unknown, where I try to venture. My biggest fear is to wake up one day and realized that I am bored.
Robert Frost
As a citizen of multiple countries and an avid traveler, my passion lies in the unknown, where I try to venture. My biggest fear is to wake up one day and realized that I am bored.
I am a senior undergraduate architecture student that has completed a graduate architecture studio, and is also interested in material sciences. I am now in the final semester of my studies at UC Berkeley. Back when I was in Russia, I attended an evening Art School (after regular school) for 4 years. There, I learned to paint with acrylics, watercolors, gouache, learned to draw with plain and coloured pencils, and was educated about art and architecture history. During my years at UC Berkeley, I also took some art classes with the Berkeley Art Studio in oil painting and coloured pencil drawing. I am quite passionate about art and its history, which I always try and incorporate into my work in architecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment